Pages

Spiritual Christian testimony. Repentance of infidelity

My name Bambang Setiawan. If many men are interested in the wealth and luxury in the world, on the contrary I am delighted with the beauty. For me, beauty is everything
One time, my colleague contacted me via phone. When the handset is lifted, the lift turns a woman. From the conversation it turns out I know that it is not the number of my colleagues I have the wrong alias. However, because they are attracted by female voice behind the phone down, I was called back and invited her acquaintance.

Tit for tat, my invitation was accepted by him. The meeting took place and we finally decided to establish love. Our relationship has received opposition from the family of the woman. Without a long time, we also put an end to our relationship.

Time passed, I met a woman in a situation that was not unexpected. He was exercising at the time, while I was taking photos. As usual, I was invited to her acquaintances.
After exploring each other, my heart was steady to make himself as my wife. Some believe in my heart that this woman angel sent by God to my life.
Tit for tat. We were finally going all households and it went well for three years.
One time, my niece with her friends to visit our home. There is no strange thing for me initially. However, some time later, with my own eyes I caught my wife was making out with a friend when my nephew. Angry, I finally expel the friend of my nephew. While with my wife, I finally divorced him.
My hope vanished. I no longer want to pursue women. I submit to the Lord my soul mate. After the incident, I decided to get a haircut.
I went out looking for the right salon, are actually looking for the salon gorgeous hair cutter. My eyes were then stopped and drawn to the salon.
I also went to the salon and hair cut there. While cutting, we were chatting. From conversations, I know that she is a widow who was hurt by the husband.
In a short time, I also asked her to marry. He also received my invitation.
Along with the beautiful trip on our household, at work I get an unexpected bonus because I showed satisfactory results during the work. To improve photography skills, office management finally sent me abroad.
I was going overseas. For three months I was there. Upon his return from abroad, what a surprise when I learned that my wife was mentally deranged.
The more a day, instead of getting better, my wife act it became so. Not withstanding the conditions there, I finally chose an affair with another woman and spending money.
Every day my work was disappointing and my boss was calling me. At the meeting, I expressed dismissed from the company.
The absence of income from other sources, I experienced being poor. I was frustrated with my condition. My wife suffered a mental disorder, my household income decline sharply, it made me scream to God and say that God is not fair to him.
At such times, I found the Bible that are currently open on the floor. I was picked up and read it and no Scripture to me when it's so upbeat that of Hebrews 10: 26-28, which is where one section saying because if we sin willfully, there is no more sacrifice for sins.
I also was reminded by the sins that I have done, and a voice in my heart it said do not ever do that again. It became a point where I choose to seek God more.
At a worship that I follow, the pastor who preached convey God's Word about, do not worry. At the end of the session the sermon, I took the decision to re-commitment to live in his truth and no longer want to get into the pit of sin.
That decision had a huge impact in my life. By the grace and love of God, I could see my son and my wife's achievement seventeen years experience mental illness finally fully recovered

No comments:

Post a Comment