Pages

How Pastor Joel Osteen did not fall into sexual sin

How Pastor Joel Osteen did not fall into sexual sin


In an age where Hollywood producers, politicians, and even priests are accused of sexual abuse, pastor of one of the giant churches in the United States Joel Osteen said he relied on "Billy Graham Regulations" to keep him away from hot water.

The "Billy Graham Rule" which was also praised by Vice President Mike Pence, told men to avoid spending time alone with women who were not married to him.

"I and I always do it, and my father too," Osteen told The Christian Post. "I think the key for me is to start every day - I take the first half hour every day to find my own heart to ask God, 'Am I on track and doing this for the right reasons? Am I following what you want I do?' For me, you can have a lot of accountability and that's important. But I think you can also hide a lot of things. "
Osteen believes everything in the end is related to liver problems."I think it's important to be honest? Before God every day and examine the reasons why you do what you do. For me, when I stand before God has a pure heart, I can get out and be the best," Osteen said. .The pastor, based in Houston, Texas, also touched the mental and lonely struggles that some of his colleagues could face. In August, news of a sudden suicide priest shook the religious community."I know this can be very quiet because as a pastor, you are busy and there is always something done," he added.
Osteen also encourages other pastors not only to focus on things that are physical or spiritual, but also to take care of their emotions. "Find some other friends and take the time to connect," he concluded.
Source: CBN.com
pastor joel osteen, pastor joel osteen house, pastor joel osteen church, pastor joel osteen 2018, pastor joel osteen website, pastor joel osteen preaching, pastor joel osteen blog,

No comments:

Post a Comment